After That Hiatus...

It has been more than a year since my last post, and in that time outside of real-life stuff, my other blogs and whatnot, I have been looking to re-work some of the Covenant of Justice material.

To that end I have been working to re-edit the city-setting material I had developed, and I have some hopes for this. What I am aiming for is that it should hopefully become a more generic 'fictionalised super-city' type of setting - more on that as and when.

The other side of the re-working is that I took a long look at the characters I had, the kinds of stories I wanted to tell, and the over-arching back-story to them and their own 'world' I decided I needed to strengthen some elements and so settled on some big revisions and who knows where that will lead me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covenant of Justice

Writing Projects